We offer comprehensive services to both the employer and the employee. South Africa’s legal framework around Labour Law is extremely complex and therefore it is imperative that all commercial enterprises ensure have the necessary documents and policies in place which guide both employers and employees through a viable work relationship. Richen Attorneys Inc. has many years of experience in the field of Labour Law and we pride ourselves on our ability to offer our client is wide array of labour law services.
- Drafting and vetting of employment contracts, retention, restraint of trade, employment equity;
- Discipline, grievance, harassment and victimization;
- Individual and collective dispute resolution at CCMA, Bargaining Council and Labour Court level;
- Training programmes (e.g. disciplinary code, sexual harassment, employment equity);
- Collective bargaining (recognition agreements wage negotiations, business restructuring, dispute procedures);
- Strike management;
- Mergers and Acquisitions, integration of businesses, workplace change, transfer of employees, outsourcing.